Please defer to our Terms as it applies sitewide.
- We do not store any emails to disk storage nor databases.
- We do not store any metadata about emails.
- We do not store any logs for SMTP traffic.
- We do not store any IP addresses for SMTP traffic.
For transparency, at any time you can view our source code to see how the information below is collected and used:
Strictly for functionality and to improve our service, we collect and store securely the following information:
- We store a cookie in a session for your website traffic.
- We store your email address that you provide us with.
- We store your domain names, aliases, and outbound SMTP emails that you provide us with.
- We store logs for 30 days for website and API traffic.
- We store
5xxSMTP response code error logs for 7 days.
- We store outbound SMTP emails for ~30 days – this varies based off the "Date" header; since we allow emails to be sent in the future if a future "Date" header exists.
- Any additional information you voluntarily provide us, such as comments or questions submitted to us by email or on our help page.
If at any time if you wish to remove information that you have provided us with, then go to My Account > Security and click "Delete Account".