1 Top-Rated Open Source Email Clients for Apple iOS in 2024
Reviews, comparison, screenshots and more for the 1 top-rated open-source email clients for Apple iOS.
Email Client Screenshots
Apple Mail is a closed-source and proprietary email client for Apple iOS. The official description from its website says, "Mail is an email client included by Apple Inc. with its operating systems macOS, iOS, iPadOS and watchOS... With Mail on iCloud.com, you can send and receive email from your iCloud Mail account using a web browser."
Email Client Comparison
|Mail is an email client included by Apple Inc. with its operating systems macOS, iOS, iPadOS and watchOS... With Mail on iCloud.com, you can send and receive email from your iCloud Mail account using a web browser.
Why use us as your email provider?
What makes us different than others?
- We're the only 100% open-source provider
- We don't rely on any third parties (we don't use Amazon SES or an alternative like others)
- Our pricing allows you to scale cost effectively (we don't charge per user and you can pay as you go for storage)
- Unlike others, your email with us is not stored in a shared relational database alongside everyone else
- We're the world's first and only email service to use quantum-safe and individually encrypted SQLite mailboxes
Did you know?
Other email services advertise as open-source, but they do not release the source code to their back-end. The back-end is the most sensitive part of an email provider. It is also important to use 100% open-source because it builds trust and allows anyone to contribute and independently audit.