Lightning fast email service.
Basic plan to get started
- Unlimited custom domain names
- Unlimited email addresses and aliases
- Unlimited disposable email addresses
- Phishing, executable, and virus protection
- 50MB attachment limit
- "Send mail as" with Gmail and Outlook
- Catch-all email addresses
- Multiple recipients per email address
- Unlimited email webhooks
- Unlimited email regex filtering
- Custom port forwarding
Advanced features and support
- Everything included in Free, plus:
- Enhanced email forwarding privacy
- Instant DNS propagation (zero wait-time)
- Easy to use email alias and import manager
- Optional recipient verification emails
- Customize spam, phishing, and filtering settings
- Custom-branded recipient verification emails
- Exclusive access to API features
- Forward newsletters to a bulk recipient list
- Automatic refunds with 30-day money-back guarantee
- 99.99% Uptime Service Level Agreement ("SLA")
For small groups and organizations
- Everything included in Enhanced Protection, plus:
- Unlimited member access management
- Shared organizational access to domain
- Priority support requests
Custom solutions and licensing
- Everything included in Team, plus:
- Custom licensing agreement
- Technical infrastructure design and support
- White-label and custom-branded solutions
- Managed deployment with dedicated IP's
- Dedicated support from our team of experts
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Free and Enhanced Protection?
The Free plan requires you to use public DNS records to store your forwarding configuration. Anyone with a computer can lookup your forwarding configuration in a terminal if you are on the Free plan. Unlike the Free plan, the Enhanced Protection plan uses a cryptographically generated random string to store your forwarding configuration privately.
Enhanced Protection Plan
Is pricing per account or per domain?
Our pricing is per account, not per domain – unlike other providers we do not charge extra. You also have the ability to mix and match plans and domains. For example you can set some domains on the Free plan (DNS-based) – and others on the Enhanced Protection or Team plans.
Do you support email best practices?
Yes. We have built-in support for SPF, DKIM, DMARC, ARC, and SRS across all plans. We have also worked extensively with the original authors of these specifications and other email experts to ensure perfection and high deliverability.
Do you offer unlimited domains for one price?
Yes. Regardless of which plan you are on, you will pay only one monthly rate – which covers all of your domains.
Do you accept one-time payments and subscriptions?
Yes.. We accept both one-time payments or monthly, quarterly, and yearly subscriptions.
Will you ever increase prices?
No. Prices will never increase. Unlike other companies, we will never shutdown our service either.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
Yes. We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee – with no questions asked.
Do you store SMTP logs or write to disk?
We don't track you like other services do.