Free email forwarding, private business email, and send email with custom domain.
For 6 years and counting, we are the go-to email service for thousands of creators, developers, and businesses. Send and receive email as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send email with custom domain New
- Free private business email
- Send email with custom domain
- Open-source email forwarding
Unlimited email aliases
Free email forwarding
We are email security and deliverability experts.
- Protection against phishing, malware, viruses, and spam.
- Industry standard checks for DMARC, SPF, DKIM, SRS, ARC, and MTA-STS.
- Powered by SOC 2 Type 2 compliant bare metal servers from Vultr and Digital Ocean.
- Unlike other services, we use 100% open-source software we built from scratch.
- Safeguarded with Backscatter prevention, DNS denylists, and rate limiting.
- Global load balancers, application-level DNS over HTTPS ("DoH"), and much more.
We created this service because you have a right to privacy. Existing services did not respect it. We use robust encryption with TLS, do not store SMTP logs (with the exception of errors and outbound SMTP), and do not write your emails to disk storage.Regain your privacy Regain your privacy
Create a specific or an anonymous email address that forwards to you. You can even assign it a label and enable or disable it at any time to keep your inbox tidy. Your actual email address is never exposed.Disposable addresses Disposable addresses
Multiple Recipients and Wildcards
You can forward a single address to multiple, and even use wildcard addresses – also known as catch-all's. Managing your company's inboxes has never been easier.Start forwarding now Start forwarding now
"Send mail as" with Gmail and Outlook
You'll never have to leave your inbox to send out emails as if they're from your company. Send and reply-to messages as if they're from email@example.com directly from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.Configure your inbox Configure your inbox
Open-source email forwarding
Unlike other services, we do not store logs (with the exception of errors and outbound SMTP) and are 100% open-source. We're the only service that never stores nor writes to disk any emails – it's all done in-memory.